St. Andrew's Parent Association (SAPA)
The St. Andrew's Parent Association (SAPA) is pleased to welcome all parents, grandparents, and guardians to the 2013 – 2014 school year. Our role is to support the St. Andrew's School community through a variety of events, activities, and volunteer opportunities. Learn more about us by attending SAPA monthly meetings and attending school events. We welcome your ideas and inspirations!
SAPA Sponsored Programs and Events include:
- Meet & Greet Family BBQ - September 4
- SAPA Chowder Tent/Parents Weekend - October 19
- Admissions Open House- Various dates
- Autumn Artisan Craft Festival - November 2 (Volunteers needed)
- Fall Musical Refreshments - November 15 - 17
- Holiday Vespers - December 10
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon - Date TBD
- Spring Concert - May 13
- St. Andrew’s Annual Fund
- SAPA Commitment to Community Scholarship
- Night of Shining Stars Fundraiser for Financial Aid - May 17
SAPA is also known to support student field trips, guest speakers, and a variety of activities throughout the year. In addition, SAPA will often purchase items on the School’s wish list. Most recently, we provided new bike racks for campus and sound equipment for the McCulloch Center for the Arts.
Check your email for our weekly news blast, “Looking Ahead,” for up to date information on events and community activities.
We hope to see you soon!
Dean and Nancy Martineau (Wyatt '15)
Cheryl Rubenstein (Brody ’16)
Steve and Leslie Peck (Maddie ’16)
To acquaint all parents more fully with the School, its programs, and its faculty. To act as a liaison among parents, faculty, and the administration. To provide a forum for the free interchange of ideas regarding the School's goals and opportunities common to the parents, their children, and the School. To support the School by building community among families through volunteer efforts, by assisting in such activities that may be deemed appropriate, and through raising funds for such use by the Association, as the Association shall determine.