St. Andrew's Parent Association (SAPA)
The St. Andrew's Parent Association (SAPA) is pleased to welcome all parents, grandparents, and guardians to the 2015 – 2016 school year. Our role is to support the St. Andrew's School community through a variety of events, activities, and volunteer opportunities. Learn more about us by attending SAPA monthly meetings and attending school events. We welcome your ideas and inspirations!
SAPA Sponsored Programs and Events include:
- Meet & Greet Family BBQ - September 8
- SAPA Chowder Tent/Parents Weekend - October 24
- Admissions Open House -
Sunday, Oct. 18, 2015 at 1 pm & Saturday, Jan. 9, 2016 at 10 am
- Paint and Vino Night - November 10
- Autumn Artisan Craft Festival - November 14 (Volunteers needed)
- Fall Musical Refreshments - November 13 - 15
- Holiday Vespers - December 8
- Blizzard Bingo - TBD
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon - TBD
- Parent Appreciation Celebration - May 6
- Spring Concert - May 24
- St. Andrew’s Annual Fund
- SAPA Commitment to Community Scholarship
- Fundraiser for Scholarships - May 21
SAPA is also known to support student field trips, guest speakers, and a variety of activities throughout the year. In addition, SAPA will often purchase items on the School’s wish list.
Check your email for our weekly news blast, “Looking Ahead,” for up-to-date information on events and community activities.
We hope to see you soon!
Steve and Leslie Peck (Maddie ’16)
Tiffany Duda (Nathan ’16)
Gail and Kevin Tighe (Christopher ’17)
Amy Rosen (Jacob '16 and Alex '19)
To acquaint all parents more fully with the School, its programs, and its faculty. To act as a liaison among parents, faculty, and the administration. To provide a forum for the free interchange of ideas regarding the School's goals and opportunities common to the parents, their children, and the School. To support the School by building community among families through volunteer efforts, by assisting in such activities that may be deemed appropriate, and through raising funds for such use by the Association, as the Association shall determine.