SASmail is St. Andrew's email and personal calendaring system. All St. Andrew's students, faculty, and staff have a SASmail account.
To access SASmail, just go to http://webmail.standrews-ri.org/ from any web browser. For more help with accessing SASmail from the web, visit our Web Access Help page.
- SASmail Help - Tutorials and utilities for SASmail
- Web Access Help
- Accessing SASmail from a Mail Client (Outlook, Entourage, Apple Mail, etc)
- Graduate Access - Policy and instructions for graduates.
- Unwanted Email - Spam Filter and Junk Email information
- In Outlook or SASmail, search the Global Address List.