Requirement for International Students
St. Andrew’s International Program meets the needs of students who arrive from various parts of the world to take advantage of our small classes and multi-sensory, process-oriented curriculum. The program addresses both academic and social needs, and it aims to make students feel comfortable as they immerse themselves in a new culture and to thoroughly prepare them for college. A warm and cohesive community, St. Andrew’s provides a “home away from home” for our international students.
To apply to St. Andrew's School,
International Students must submit the following:
• An Application and Parent Questionnaire (with translation help, if needed);
• A Student Questionnaire completed by the candidate in English and in his/her own handwriting;
• Three Teacher Recommendations (with translation help, if needed);
• An original Transcript of grades over the past three years (translated into English);
• The results from a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL or TOEFL Jr.)
• A personal interview, however if this is impossible to arrange, we will be happy to schedule a telephone interview
• Once accepted, the family must designate a local guardian living within three hours of the School to handle any issues that would normally be handled by parents.
A detailed Services for International Student Brochure is available to download and print as reference by clicking here.