Red & White Gala Annual Fundraiser
SATURDAY, MAY 21, 2016 • 6:00 PM
Come celebrate with the St. Andrew’s School community to support all of the people and programs that make St. Andrew’s School so special:
- Exceptional offerings in arts, athletics and academics in a safe, nurturing environment.
- A generous need-based financial aid program.
- Retaining our talented teachers and providing them with professional development.
- Providing up-to-date technology.
- Accommodating individual learning styles while maintaining a 5:1 student teacher ratio.
- A peaceful eighty acre campus with state-of-the-art facilities in which to grow and learn.
king medal Sponsors
Margot F. Wolf
chapin chapel Sponsors
William and Gretchen Anthony
The Brickman Group
John and Elizabeth Harker
Mark Hosley, M.D., Ph.D and Bonnie Bower, DDS
Mark and Donna Ross
Van Liew Trust Company
Elizabeth and John H. White, Jr.
Chase Farm Veterinary Hospital – Food Station Support and Technical Support
Jonathan R. Conklin - Food Station Support
Pamela and Robert Faulkner – Food Station Support
Keri Larson and Russell J. Ferreira ’90, in honor of Billy Coyle – Maintenance/Security
Audrey Kupchan, M.D. and Sam Havens – Dance Floor & Décor
John Ruggiero, in honor of Luke Robillard ’17 – Student Volunteer Support
St. Andrew's Parent Association - Entertainment
Karen and Thomas DiMeglio
Farmer & First CPAs
Kenneth and Gretchen Dulgarian
Samantha Kirk and Laura Franz
Jerome and Jane Perez
Leigh B. Smith
John and Genie Trevor