Volunteering at St. Andrew's School
Gifts of time and talent given by family and friends of St. Andrew's have made the school what it is today: an extraordinary community!
Working together enriches the experience and education of our students and it provides our volunteers with deeper insights into the lives of the children and their classmates. It also builds life-long friendships, and gives volunteers first-hand knowledge of the School and how it works.
The Development Office welcomes your thoughts, ideas, and inquiries. If you have a special talent that you would like to share, please let us know. The Events and Meeting Calendar help you plan your volunteer time. Download and fill out a Volunteer Opportunities Form. Return your form to the Development Office in McVickar.
- Admissions Open Houses: greeters, tour guides
- Alumni Association: help plan reunions, activities, fundraisers
- Autumn Artisan Craft Festival: planning, décor, raffle
- Bakers: baked goods are needed for many events
- Concessions: food and beverage, sales during sporting events
- Cross Country Meets: crowd control, spotters during races
- Décor: ideas, planning, centerpieces for events
- Drivers: boarding student rides
- Fundraising: scholarships, St. Andrew's Fund, SAPA, Alumni
- St. Andrew's Annual Golf Classic
- Grandparents Day/Grandparents Night: planning, hospitality
- Holiday Vespers: hospitality, decor
- Host Family Program: host an international student for weekend/holiday
- Library: stock shelves, catalog
- Meet & Greet Welcome Back BBQ: hospitality, greeters, table décor
- Annual Fundraiser for Scholarships: planning, raffle, silent auction, décor, fundraising
- Office Work: update contact information, stuff envelopes etc.
- Photography: activities, sports, events
- Receptionist: answer the school phone when the receptionist is out
- SAPA Commitment to Community Scholarship: review committee
- School Store: set up and sales during events
- Parent Giving Committee for the Annual Fund: call fellow parents for participation
- Teacher Appreciation Week: planning, gifts, décor, food and beverage
- Sage Tennis Tournament: organizing, greeting, food and beverage
- Theatre Productions: greeters, backstage, refreshments, sew costumes
- St. Andrew's Parent Association