We recognize that not all families interested in St. Andrew’s School may be able to afford the full cost of tuition. Financial assistance is available in the form of need-based aid and payment plans. Please note that St. Andrew’s cannot guarantee funding to all applicants who qualify.
We use School and Student Services (SSS) to process financial aid applications. Based on the financial information you provide in the Parents’ Financial Statement, SSS gives us an estimated amount your family can contribute to our tuition. This estimate, coupled with school policies and practices, is a starting point to help us make objective decisions.
The Financial Aid process is separate from the admissions process. Financial Aid decisions will only be made after a student has applied to and been accepted to the St. Andrew’s School and all necessary financial aid paperwork has been received by SSS.
- Log into SSS and complete the Parents' Financial Statement (PFS). This can be started as early as October 3, 2022
Complete the PFS online
Contact NAIS customer service, 1-800-344-8328, for questions about completing the PFS. St. Andrew’s school code is 6276.
- Upload the following documents to SSS:
- 2021 Federal Tax Return (1040) to SSS - Copies must be signed and all supporting schedules and forms must be submitted.
- 2022 W-2s and/or 1099s (if applicable)
- Upload your 2022 Federal Tax Return to SSS (when available):
(Copies must be signed and all supporting schedules and forms must be submitted.)
2024-2025 Annual Tuition
|Middle School (Grades 6-8 and students transitioning from grade 8-9)
New Middle School students entering St. Andrew’s for the 2023-24 academic year will not have their tuition increased by more than 2% each year for the duration of their time at St. Andrew’s School, including when they transition to the Upper School.
|Upper School (Grades 9-PG)
|Boarding Fee (residential students only)
|English as a Second Language (ESL) Services Fee
|Learning Services Tier I
|Learning Services Tier II
|Learning Services Tier III
For more information about the various tiers of Learning Support, as well as The Wolf Academy, please contact Director of Learning Support Courtney Pierce.
For more information about our ESL fee and services, please contact Director of Enrollment Jaci Arnone.
Financial Aid Program Goal
Recognizing that families seeking a St. Andrew’s School education bear the primary responsibility to pay the tuition and additional costs, the goal of the financial aid program is to bridge the gap between family contribution and total cost of attendance. Financial aid is awarded on the basis of documented financial need of the family and the availability of funds.
Financial Aid decisions are prioritized in the following order:
- Current St. Andrew's School families who have received aid in the past, apply on time, and qualify for aid.
- New applicants who apply on time and qualify for aid.
- Current St. Andrew's School families who have not received aid in the past, apply on time, and qualify for aid.
- Current St. Andrew's School families who have received aid in the past, qualify for aid, but apply late.
- New applicants who qualify for aid but apply late.